|America On Stage
All-American Personal History!
See all your years you won All-American!
you won All-American
won in these
Hall of Fame!
|NoAll-American records returned.|
**All-Star Freestyle - Listed "All-Star Freestyle" if you won All-Star in Freestyle. This designation began in 2004.
We place the top 10 freestylers in All-Star All-American and the next 10 in All-American. You can be All-Star All-American and not have won All-Star All-American in Freestyle. Once you score high enough in any category as All-Star All-American, you are awarded All-Star All-American and we announce all the categories you won (including those you won either All-American and All-Star All-American). However, being All-Star doesn't always mean All-Star Freestyle.
Hall of Fame Requirements
1. A person must have 10 years All-American of which 5 years must include All-Star Freestyle.
2. or A person may qualify for the Hall of Fame by winning 10 years of All-Star All-American in any category.
3. or A person may qualify for the Hall of Fame by winning 20 years of All-American in any category with 5 years being All-Star in any category
Ring of Glory Requirements
1. A person must have 20 years All-American of which 10 years must include All-Star Freestyle.
2. A person may qualify for the Hall of Fame by winning 20 years of All-Star All-American in any category.
3. Any MVP's won after entering the hall of fame count as one extra year towards the ring. Only one extra year awarded each year.
|If you notice something
incorrect or missing, please let us know by
If missing a year, please provide proof with jacket with years embroidered, or other proof.
*Level of All-American - Levels listed dictate levels associated at the time awarded. As All-Americans have evolved, All-American levels have adjusted accordingly. Current levels include: All-Star All-American, All-American, Rookie All-American.
*# Years - Each year contributes one year towards Hall of Fame and Ring of Glory. Each dancer may receive ONE extra year towards the Ring of Glory with MVP wins. Multiple MVP wins in one year still contribute just one extra year. This begins only after you are in the Hall of Fame.
Nationals Rules and Qualifications. Click here
See the complete lists below
Dance All-Americans | Clogging All-Americans | Hall of Fame For additional Information about the Hall of Fame and Ring of Glory, click here.