America On Stage
is proud to introduce an all new Team Category! - TRIPLE CROWN
Being able to
choreograph and dance a team dance, or a solo, or a duo/trio is one
thing. Being good at all three is amazing!
In the new team
category, you enter any team dance, any solo, and any duo/trio and all
three scores will be added.
The top 5 will be awarded one 1st, one 2nd, one 3rd, one 4th and one
5th. In ALL LEVELS! Single Awards. Large Trophies.
- You can dance-off any dance you have competed already, or do a new
- You pay just for the team dance (it's a separate category like all
others). Pay the same amount per dancer as you do for all other team
dances. The Solo and Duo/Trio are not charged.
- You may compete each team in your studio in this category (Studio A Sr,
Studio A Jr..) or you can compete a team many times (Studio B Hip Hop Sr,
Studio B Jazz Sr, Studio B Lyrical Sr...) However, each solo and
Duo/Trio can be competed for one team dance, not all the team dances.
Ex. If you have a Sr Hip Hop team and
Sr Jazz team with many of the same dancers, they can both compete in
Triple Crown, but you would have to have two different solos and two
different Duo/Trios. Dancers in Solos and Duo/Trios must all be
different. For every team competed in Triple Crown, you must have three
different dancers from that team dance to compete in the solo and
-When you register, just register the team and we will
- Soloists must dance in team dance competed in Triple Crown and may not
dance in the Duo/Trio
- Solo may be one already competed or one new one.
- There is no charge for the solo
- Duo/Trio dancers must dance in team dance competed in Triple Crown and
may not dance in the Solo. (You will need 3 dancers total)
- Duo/Trio may be one already competed or one new one.
- There is no charge for the Duo/Trio
When do we
At the end of the competition level, we will dance off all the Solos,
then all the Duo/Trios, then all the teams. Scores will be added and
awarded on stage with large trophies.
questions, please E-mail us at